Here we come
New York Vet will bring thinkers, visionaries and practitioners in three clinical tracks – business, managed and sponsored – together to provide continuing education (CE)
The two day conference, Nov. 9-10, will allow vets and techs to earn up to 16 hours of RACE and NYS approved CE at the Javits Centre in Midtown Manhattan. In total there is 48 hours of CE to choose from on all manner of topics like:
- Steroids and beyond: simple strategies for managing atopic dermatitis by Dr. Alexander Werner.
- An epic wound care case series by Dr. Karen Tobias.
- Breed-specific anesthesia: challenges, myths, and misconceptions by Dr. . Khursheed Mama.
- Everything you need to know about amputation for osteosarcoma in general practice by Dr. Sarah Boston
“New York Vet is a new, energized learning experience with practical, essential topics selected by the veterinarians who bring you Clinician's Brief,” write conference organizers.
You can see the conference schedule here:
And you get to be in The Big Smoke and pretend you’re in a Woody Allen movie.
A few suggestions for your time in New York:
- Eat some street meat and try to guess what it is composed of.
- Go to a New York Yankees game and boo.
- Soak up being in one of the world’s great cities.
- Visit the Dragon Veterinary booth and learn about how our speech dictation software make your practice more efficient.