Thank you for downloading Dragon Veterinary Mobile. This app was developed by and is duly owned and operated by Dragon Veterinary Canada Ltd. And Dragon Veterinary Inc. (“Dragon Veterinary”), with head offices in Nova Scotia, Canada.
Your privacy is very important to us and we want you to know everything we do and do not do with the information you provide. Our guiding principle is that any information we collect from you will be treated with the utmost care and respect, and every effort will be made to ensure the information is kept private.
BY INSTALLING, USING, OR ACCESSING THE APPLICATION YOU HEREBY ACCEPT THE POLICY WITHOUT QUALIFICATION.
If you have any questions about the Policy, please contact us at [email protected]
- No Collection of Personal Information. Dragon Veterinary does not gather any of your personal information while you are using the Application, except as provided for in this Policy. Where certain information is collected, it will only be used for the stated purpose.
Under no circumstances does Dragon Veterinary collect, download, or otherwise make copies of any recordings you make using the Application (“Recordings”) and any reference to personal information in the present Policy does not include Recordings, or any personal information about you or any third party included in the Recordings.
- General Information Transfer. Any information or data the Application collects may be stored locally on your device, and Dragon Veterinary may obtain information as a result of the data being sent to our servers from the Application. Additionally, you may share data between the Device and other devices via the Applications’ Share function.
- Non-disclosure of Personal Information. Except as provided in the following paragraph and following section, Dragon Veterinary does not divulge any personal information gathered via the Application to third parties. Moreover, Dragon Veterinary does not sell any information regarding its Application users. Only the employees, representatives, subcontractors, and/or officers of Dragon Veterinary are responsible for the management and development of the Application, and only these individuals have access to the information collected therein. These employees, representatives, subcontractors, or officers all have been instructed to comply with the Policy.
Notwithstanding anything in the Policy to the contrary, we may share any information we have collected about you or that you have submitted: (1) in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or demands; (2) if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person; (3) if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve abuse of the Application infrastructure, the Internet in general, or any telecommunications service in general; (4) to a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with Dragon Veterinary (in which case we will require such entities to honour this Policy); and (5) if Dragon Veterinary is acquired by or merged with another entity (in which case we will require such entity to assume our obligations under this Policy).
- Uninstall. Uninstall methods vary depending on your device. Dragon Veterinary has no control over these functions and denies any responsibility of your use thereof, and any data or personal information sent to third parties as a result of said activities.
- Permissions. The following is a complete listing and description of what functions on the Device are accessed and/or modified by the Application:
ACCESS MICROPHONE. Allows the Application to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the Application to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD AND/OR INTERNAL STORAGE. Allows the Application to write to the SD card and/or internal storage.
READ CONTENT ON SD CARD. Allows the Application to read the contents of your SD card.
FULL NETWORK ACCESS. Allows the Application to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
CHANGE YOUR AUDIO SETTINGS. Allows the Application to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for input/output.
- Risks Associated with the Internet or Wireless Data Transmission. Despite the best efforts of Dragon Veterinary to ensure that third parties will not access or obtain your personal information through the Application, complete confidentiality and security cannot currently be guaranteed on the Internet and/or where data is transferred via wireless digital technology of any type. Communication in this manner is subject to interception, loss, or alteration. You acknowledge and agree that Dragon Veterinary cannot be held responsible for damages resulting from the transmission of information in this manner and that such communications are at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability. Dragon Veterinary and/or its respective officers, directors, owners, officials, partners, partnerships, principals, employees, affiliates, and other related entities, servants, agents, representatives, successors, subcontractors, and assigns, will not be held liable for any damages resulting from the misuse of any information collected through the Application by any third party, or any misuse of any information collected through the Application not in violation of the Policy.
Copyright 2017 by Dragon Veterinary Canada Ltd.