Tutorial #25: Accuracy Tuning
This tutorial shows you how to run accuracy tuning in Dragon once you have been using the software for some time. This process helps improve accuracy as it forces the algorithms to run an analysis of all dictations and corrections to ensure the software is as accurate as it can be!
DRAGON QUICK GUIDE
Dragon Veterinary will automatically run accuracy tuning every week or month (depending on what you set up upon profile creation), however sometimes it is good to run it right away after you’ve done some training or reading to Dragon.
- Launch Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2, if it isn't already open, by double clicking the desktop icon, clicking the icon on the taskbar if present, or by simply opening the start menu in windows and typing in "Dragon Medical Practice Edition," and then pressing enter
- Once Dragon opens, either select a profile to load or, if you have only one profile, wait for Dragon to load your profile
- Next, click on "Help" on the Dragon Bar
- Scroll down to "Improve my Accuracy" and click it
- Next, find the option labeled "Launch Accuracy Tuning Now" and click on it
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete accuracy tuning